Friday, April 11, 2008

M16's and N00Bs

Ok, you've probably guessed that I enjoy Call of Duty4 more than pretty much any other game out there.
But I'm getting sick of it, not on any basis of gameplay, it is the PEOPLE, namely the people on their 5th-6th Prestige(Playthrough), still using the gun made for new guys, the M16.
This gun is a 1-shot kill and fires more accurately than most Sniper Rifles, It is also more powerful at close range than a Shottie, Hence it is good.
That is not my dispute, my issue is that this gun was MADE for the new guy, it is grossly overpowered, and it dominates almost any game, obviously it is beatable, I do so often, but having a disadvantage because some bozo is playing the N00b guns is lame.
I cannot stand when some little 10-yearold punk is on his 10th Prestige and thinks he's the Terminator, because he is using a gun that can out shoot any gun in a fair battle.
Try a game and having your longest streak ever broken by a player of obviously little skill but who has an M16.
It is Infuriating!
I am not saying that the game needs to be "fixed" but I think that if you are level 25 or higher you should opt out of this gun and let people have a little fun.
Just a thought.

0 Comments:

My Favorite Whizkids

  • Mom-The Sleepy Reader
  • My little Sis- Myspace Guru
  • Dale Reynolds-Remakes of popular songs
  • GaMeR- Owner and Creator of PWNEM.com
  • Me(lol)- I do Internet Graphics in my spare time.