Sunday, April 27, 2008

Arcade Game: Worms

The way this game works is that each person gets a 1min. turn, they can move and attack then the next person goes.
It is surprisingly strategic, requiring no little amount of though.
It is also surprisingly luck-based,meaning shots fired can be drawn the other way by wind, or grenades bounce wrong and kill YOU.
I took it to a Party and it was played for 8 straight hours!!
It is worth the money, as the game is fun and the dialog made me laugh,
like when the worms go suicidal, they scream, in this squeaky voice, "KAMIKAZE!!"
I hope to see some people online, it wasn't very active when I tried it.

0 Comments:

My Favorite Whizkids

  • Mom-The Sleepy Reader
  • My little Sis- Myspace Guru
  • Dale Reynolds-Remakes of popular songs
  • GaMeR- Owner and Creator of PWNEM.com
  • Me(lol)- I do Internet Graphics in my spare time.