Monday, April 14, 2008

FREEWARE!!

Yup, I got another program on My Computer, this time it's a ripoff of a real game rather than a standalone.
And it is good, It is called FlightGear
It is basically a free Flight Sim, and it is worth the time to download.
It is Bolstered by a HUGE list of planes that can be added after downloading it(if you know how)
Also there are something like 20,000 airports available.
The game is good, though the tutorials are too few, as certain planes require a huge startup sequence and there isn't a tutorial for them.
The game runs well, except for certain Slideshow-esque slowdowns in flight, and the fact that it is so complicated to do things, rather than an ingame hangar and location chooser it is in a dialog box along with Executable files and other such GreekSpeak(i.e. Stuff beyond my Ken)
Over all good, but if you have a weak PC, consider Space Invaders

0 Comments:

My Favorite Whizkids

  • Mom-The Sleepy Reader
  • My little Sis- Myspace Guru
  • Dale Reynolds-Remakes of popular songs
  • GaMeR- Owner and Creator of PWNEM.com
  • Me(lol)- I do Internet Graphics in my spare time.