Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Why I'm a 360 Fanboy

Ok,I admit it, I'm a 360 guy to the bone.
I got mine as soon as I could, and I am happy with it, my comparison is not fro experience but I have friends who know, so I am not totally out there.
For on, I like the exclusives that Microsoft has, all the Good star wars games are there, Halo is Theirs, Bioshock is cool. and more that I cannot remember.
The system has an Ergonomic controller, no reaching for the sticks, and the trigger feels more natural than the shoulder buttons on the PS3.
I like Live better than a nonfunctional Home.
Headsets and Voice chat are standard on the 360.
And overall, the 360 is cheaper, nobody is FORCING me to play their Hi-def mode of choice on the 360, unlike the $600 ps3.

0 Comments:

My Favorite Whizkids

  • Mom-The Sleepy Reader
  • My little Sis- Myspace Guru
  • Dale Reynolds-Remakes of popular songs
  • GaMeR- Owner and Creator of PWNEM.com
  • Me(lol)- I do Internet Graphics in my spare time.