Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Halo3

Halo 3 has a Huge customization aspect that launches it ahead of most other games in it's field, but it falls short in it's overall playability, For example, large rooms ALWAYS lag, and the amount of "N00B Tricks" is pathetic, Shotguns can be fired, then immediately Puched with, to Guarantee an instant kill, or the oft used N00b Combo, involving a Plasma Pistol and a Battle Rifle, Impossible to fight, and not fair to anybody.
Forge is Awesome, though an improvement that would be nice is the ability to selectively disable Each person's Editor mode, so people I like can help and fools can't come in and delete my hard work.
recent improvements have made Forge even better, one is Immovable objects, Finally an object that cannot be Hammered out of the way, If I say no go, no go.
And Man Cannons, I can now make giant cannons that shoot people around the map.
I am not into the overall game, because for example If two people Punch each other the game randomly decides who get hit, rather than allowing both to count.
Or the way I can be firing a Hail of bullets at someone, and then die when they punch me, not cool Bungie.
Or the latest removal of Mauler Shotguns from maps, this game is fine, I play it sometimes, but I never really liked the amount of work it takes to kill a guy, I much prefer a tactical, quick kill, more work game.
As for the Hugely loved Videos, I never thought those were that good, I had to do too much work to find anything I wanted, all for a five second shot of a funny landing, I would prefer a kill cam with a save function or something similar.
Overall a good Game but not my favorite any day.

70/100

0 Comments:

My Favorite Whizkids

  • Mom-The Sleepy Reader
  • My little Sis- Myspace Guru
  • Dale Reynolds-Remakes of popular songs
  • GaMeR- Owner and Creator of PWNEM.com
  • Me(lol)- I do Internet Graphics in my spare time.