Thursday, May 22, 2008

Xbox 360: Ghosts in the Machine

I was inspired by some conversation I heard, so I wondered, What freaky crap happens to OTHER people's 360's?
I for one have had:
Random freezing(unrelated to red ring)
Random Red Rings of nothingness(no effect, except that it makes me scared)
Messages that don't go through, to people with fine connections(I talk to them later and they didn't get it)
Chats that randomly end(read: I talk and then I check and the chat is gone)
Inability to enter rooms(Invites come in and for non reason at all, I cannot connect)
Updates, Lots of Updates(Considering that Cod4 released 1 update and it was plastered everywhere, I doubt that I need a new update every time I put the game in)
Sign-in Failure(I checked, there is no way my internet is dead, other connections work in the house)

0 Comments:

My Favorite Whizkids

  • Mom-The Sleepy Reader
  • My little Sis- Myspace Guru
  • Dale Reynolds-Remakes of popular songs
  • GaMeR- Owner and Creator of PWNEM.com
  • Me(lol)- I do Internet Graphics in my spare time.