Monday, May 26, 2008

The Outfit

Like I have said before, I do not get to review games til I can afford them and this is no different.
This game has some interesting Multiplayer, the campaign is more like a camPAIN.
I loved setting turrets to block my enemies, and loved bombing the turrets of enemy forces, The whole premise was fun, but it had no balance, if you were on foot against certain vehicles, you could not touch them, but if you were against others you couldn't lose, it should be a strength and weakness sort of thing, but it isn't.
If Relic had made the vehicles on both sides function the same, it would be fine, if they made it different enough to balance it would be good, but they managed to find that balance where one vehicle is superior except in the presence of the other, meaning one vehicle is useless.
In spite of the balance issue, a 1v1 is quite worth playing, and strategy rules, but bigger matches are impractical and crowded.
I give the outfit a 4/5

0 Comments:

My Favorite Whizkids

  • Mom-The Sleepy Reader
  • My little Sis- Myspace Guru
  • Dale Reynolds-Remakes of popular songs
  • GaMeR- Owner and Creator of PWNEM.com
  • Me(lol)- I do Internet Graphics in my spare time.