Thursday, March 20, 2008

Frizzle Wizzle Updizzle(i.e.Freeware Update)

Okay, so it sounds lame, leave me alone and read the stupid post.
Anyway, I am a big Desktop Tower Defense fan, and I recently found a couple of analogs to that that can be downloaded. So I did.
Castle Defender, a little different from DTD in that you protect an object from surrounding enemies, rather than an exit from a stream.
Not a problem, the game is smooth and the graphics do their thing, as for the towers...there are like 5 total, because mud pits,pungee pits, and concrete walls fill out your set rather than only attacks, you can slow them and cause damage.
I would say that the game is great but as with most non-restricted tower games, you can make a wall of towers so thick that even a plow-through attack would die running.
But even then the economics of using money to upgrade and purchase more stuff is fun.
Final thing, This one is safe, at least for me, it has done nothing to my PC.
Overall:8/10
Link to the site



0 Comments:

My Favorite Whizkids

  • Mom-The Sleepy Reader
  • My little Sis- Myspace Guru
  • Dale Reynolds-Remakes of popular songs
  • GaMeR- Owner and Creator of PWNEM.com
  • Me(lol)- I do Internet Graphics in my spare time.